Roblox fans are having a great time in the game lately, and many are quite curious to learn more about redeeming gift cards in the game.
Roblox has risen to become one of the most popular games, and the most commendable aspect about it is the consistency. The fact that the game still boasts over 150 million players more than a decade after launch speaks volumes about its popularity. Also, amidst the pandemic, the player base has multiplied several folds.
- MORE: Roblox Nok Piece Codes – New & Expired (December 2021)
One of the most crucial aspects that have helped the development of the title is the active development community. We witness new games arriving in the game on a frequent basis, and some of these turn out to be quite popular. Many are based on popular anime or tv shows, which gives players quite a fun experience in the game.
How to Redeem Roblox Gift Cards and Use Robux
With the holidays starting, many of us would have received Roblox gift cards. However, when it comes to redeeming them, quite a lot of players are not acquainted with the entire process behind it.
- First, you need to log in to your account. Do note that this should only be done on a browser, and you can’t do it via the game itself.
- Next you need to head to the Gift Card Redemption page here. If you haven’t logged in, you will get the prompt to login here.
- Enter the PIN which you see on the Gift Card.
- Click on Redeem.
- The funds will get added to your account.
- You can click on Use Credits to redeem the Robux as per your needs.
Have something to tell us about this article?